1. the act of disclaiming; the renouncing, repudiating, or denying of a claim; disavowal. 2. a person who disclaims. 3. a statement, document, or assertion that disclaims responsibility, affiliation, etc.; disavowal; denial.
- DIRTII Laundry is an open online blog. We do not take information that does not belong to us unless otherwise stated. All articles are generally translated from Thai to English in our own words. We do not do copyright infringement.
- All articles have links or scanned articles from the original article and provider with crediting towards them/source.
- Images are readily provided through to us via various places on the internet and is considered a public domain.
- If you feel that we are in any way violating copyright infringement or violating your privacy, please e-mail us at contact dirtii.laundry[at]gmail[dot]com pertaining the document which we have violated along with your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and the link or URL to the article that you feel that is violating your privacy or infringement.