Ter`mi*nol”o*gy\, n. [L. terminus term + -logy: cf. F. terminologie.] 1. The doctrine of terms; a theory of terms or appellations; a treatise on terms.
- Ab Baew; A person, mainly a girl who will try to act cute and ditzy. Mostly referred to a woman who is not in her teens but acts like she is.
- Baht (บาท); Thai currency (Currency; something that is used as a medium of exchange; money.)
- Bpaa (ป๋า); father;daddy;sugar daddy (This term is mostly used amongst younger ladies who talk to a sugar daddy.)
- Bpaa (ป้า); Aunt;auntie; an older looking female who seems older then your mother.
- Dara (ดารา); film star ; movie star ; celebrity ; actor ; actress ; star
- Dok Tong (ดอกทอง); Prostitute or someone who is well known for sleeping around with different guys or behaving like a skank, slut, or whore.
- E-Noo (อีหนู);mistress ; kept woman ; fancy woman ; concubine;spoiled bitch
- E (อี);insulting word used referring to women
- Farang (ฝรั่ง); westerner; caucasian
- Fresh Boys; Refers to male counterpart who is at least 22 and under. Basically ones with a fresh and clear face looking almost like a teenager.
- Gig (กิ๊ก); casual boyfriend/girlfriend ; intimate friend;more than a FRIEND , but less than your LOVER.This term is usually used when a Dara has a fling but will not admit to the relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend status. (Also pronounced and spelled as ”Kik”)
- Hia (เฮีย); elder brother. This term is usually used amongst Thai with Chinese heritage to call an older brother or someone older then them.
- Hia (เหี้ย);damn ; goddamn ; bad person ; bad guy
- Hi-So; short for “High Society” usually refers to someone who is from a very well family with good background involving money.
- Jhey(เจ๊); elder sister ; older sister; mainly used by Chinese descendants or referring to a women who is wealthy.
- Ka(คะ); particle ; ending word. Mainly used by females and katoeys with an occasional male. Males say this word to act polite and sweet to females.
- Katoey(กะเทย); generally refers to a male-to-female transgender person or an effeminate gay male in Thailand.
- Krup/Krub/Crub/Kup/Kub/Cub (ครับ); polite particle ; yes , used by men only and sometimes by women when talking to a younger boy.
- Krung Thep (กรุงเทพ); Bangkok
- Lakorn (ละคร); play ; stage performance ; drama
- Loong (ลุง); Uncle or genrally referred to an older male who seems to be older then your father.
- Nang Aek/N’Aek (นางเอก); main actress ; leading actress
- Nong (น้อง); younger person;brother;sister
- Pee (พี่ ); Someone older; brother; sister
- Pra/Phra Aek/P’Aek(พระเอก); leading actor ; hero
- Sia (เสี่ย); Wealthy Chinese, Rich man, Sugar Daddy
- Thep (เทพ); God;Goddess;Angel
- Tey-wada (เทวดา); God, goddess, angel