Year of the Tiger; 5 Couples Prediction
August 1, 2010 § 13 Comments
After the beginning of last year an astrologer came out to predict celebrity couples fate and the astrologer was 1 million percent sure of the predictions. The year of the tiger is fierce and a lot of celebrity couples are being careful to not have their love fail and that the predictions are broken up into the percentage tile.
Which the astrologer did a special reading for GOSSIP STAR and that the previous year the astrologer did a reading for 11 couples and half of the year has passed and 5 couples have ended their relationship such as, “Jeed” Saengthong and Ananda Everingham will break up 100%, “Prem” and “Ming” 85%, Tangmo and Thank 90%, “Pei” Panward and “Big” ended up breaking up 1 million percent, and the love triangle of Nong Guy Navapol and May-Bam ended up their relationship at 100%. Which all of the couples had a 100% chance of breaking up and most of them did end up ending their relationship like the prediction was stated.
Which left the other 5 couples a bit shaken and if they can continue their love through the year of the fierce tiger. For example the couple of “Pancake” Khemmanit and “Weir” Sukollawat had a 40% chance of breaking up. “Aump” Patcharapa and “Note” Wiset has a 60% of their relationship ending. As for the other remaining couple such as, “Aum” Artichart and “Nat Myria”, Songkran and “Aff” Taksaorn, “Ploy” Cherman and “Navin” Tar has a very high 80% chance that their relationship would end.
We’ll have to wait and see if the remaining couple will fall just like the prediction and the astrologer’s slogan is, “Do you believe 1 million% or not?”
[Source Gosisp Star/Sanook]